[nc-org]

Re: [nc-org] What a S,R proposal must do

Basically the problem comes from the fact that some 'stakeholders' do
not accept that registrars can be 'blackholed'. I think I mentioned
this topic sometime back in a message to this list (yes let's keep all
messages etc. here, I cannot read 5 lists at this time of the year
either). We could agree on the following:

1. Registrars can do _existing_ (grandfathered) registrations forever.

2. If they go against the marketing policy, they lose the right to do
_new_ registrations.

I think this is quite clear. The SO will have to define how they
intend to implement two in a concrete way.