[nc-org]

[nc-org] Re: Unsponsored, Unrestricted

Quoting Milton:

> Cary: Let me respond to one of the meta-points
> you make  ...
>
> The key point you make is that we might want
> to heed Brett Fausett's advice and allow
> applicants to choose their contractual form
> (S,R; U,U, etc) and their policies.

I saw Brett's comments (which I, indeed, find very reasonable) in
light of the message that Mike Roberts posted to this list a few
hours earlier:

"... the object here is to identify, find consensus for,
and recommend the right set of dot-org policy principles to the
Board, and let the application, selection and agreement process
appropriately memorialize them."

There have been various references here to things that Mike has said
about newORG. Some of this is taken from messages that were not
forwarded to all TF members. To be sure that the record is complete,
I am going to post the extensive contributions from which various
snippets have been quoted and to which non-specific reference has
been made. I am also going to forward commentary from gTLD
Constituency members that those messages triggered.

/Cary