[nc-org]

Re: [nc-org] ORG POLICY STATEMENT (FINAL) V3.3

Dear Milton,

The item I suggest is the direct summary of dot org
implementation issue, to which I constributed
for the first time on 25 Sep, cf:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-org/Arc00/msg00126.html

  And it is indeed the key issue. How do you implement a not for profit
  with 17 million USD of income, with customers worldwide.
  Political issue or not ?

Later in I developped more about implementation:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-org/Arc00/msg00138.html

You answered this:
  MM ===> Maybe we are quibbling about semantics. What do you
  mean by "implementation?" If you mean that this Task Force defines
  the governance structure and registry contract in exhaustive detail and
  tells the registry exactly what to do in all cricumstances, it is not possible,
  nor desireable.

At any moment I did not suggested, and indeed I do not,
to give exhaustive details for contract. I understood from the above
you will take my comment into account.

This TF is the only place - now and before it goes to the NC -
to add that very simple item, which request for global
considerations about gTLD, and dot org implementation in our case.

I respectifuly request it is considered and added now.

Elisabeth