[nc-org]

Re: [nc-org] implementation and TF process

a couple of observations here....

the presumption of "usurpation" mentioned below  bothers me...

lets not turn this into an "adversarial" endeavor and most importantly lets
not let  personal "feelings" work their way  into this process now or in the
future

please ..........

> In order to protect against usurpation by the ICANN Staff, we
> can perhaps add some general caveat that "contractual negotiations
> with ICANN should not be used to impose additional policy
> requirements on the applicant." (This would have to be worded
> much more carefully, of course).

this concept needs to be clearly elaborated... "not for profit" is a very
broad 'concept"...
there has to be a clearly defined  business plan proposed and "experienced
professional mgt " with
a strong business background.  this IS a somewhat complex "animal" we are
dealing with here ...