[nc-org]

Re: [nc-org] Re: Version 3.0 of policy statement

Elisabeth:

These are very good caveats, however, as a policy making body
implementation details are beyond our purview. As you may have
noticed I am not a big admirer of ICANN management and staff,
and generally believe they have too much power. However, in
this area I think it is the responsibility of ICANN Board and managemnet
and staff, when selecting an applicant, to take these kind of details
into account, while following our policy.