[nc-org]

Re: [nc-org] Elections

Folks,

I am for diversity.

We have as Chairs or co-Chairs:
   NC-BUDGET: Roger Cochetti
   NC-REVIEW: Philip Sheppard
   NC-UDRP: Milton Mueller and Caroline Chicoine
   NC-ORG: to be determined
   NC-WHOIS: Paul Kane
   NC-INTAKE: Paul Kane
   NC-IDN: to be determined (I am volunteer to that one)

To be equal for all those TF, we shall call for volunteers
to chair or co-chair the NC-ORG and NC-INTAKE.

Therefore I call for volunteer to chair the NC-ORG.
I would be happy to support Cary or Ken or Guillermo
if any ofd them wishes to do the job.

Best,
Elisabeth