[nc-org]

[nc-org] thurs dot org face-to-face meet

i will try to make it also.. the subject header for the meet request was
so innocuous it got buried and i just opened it a few minutes ago .. i
would suggest we try a bit harder to make the subject headers more
relevant to the content of the message

regards

ken stubbs