[nc-org]

Re: [nc-org] Re: Revised Statement of Policy

Well, good! This is the first evidence of any participation and you can't
blame me for noting that there was no registrar participation because
until this afternoon, there was none.

>>> "Ken Stubbs" <kstubbs@digitel.net> 08/29/01 03:31PM >>>
on the contrary milton... i e-mailed you a while back and indicated that i
will be participating in the TF

ken stubbs
registrar constituancy  names council rep.