Subject: Re: [nc-intake] Re: Addendum to the agenda NC teleconference
24 January  2001 v2
Date: 01/06/2001 11:44am

Elisabeth Porteneuve wrote:

> 1. The agenda' procedures has been established in August 2000,
>    initially for 3 months. Which means it shall be reconsidered.
>    It has been functionning quite well, and continues. May I suggest
>    that agenda procedures are submitted to the NC to be reconducted
?

I also think they have worked well may I suggest the agenda procedures
remain in force until such time as the simple majority of the NC seek
change the procedure.

> 2. Once you are going to be the Chair, shall your position in the
Intake
>    Commitee be given to somebody else ?

Philip has done an excellent job as co-ordinator of the Intake
Committee,
and if Philip is to step down (a shame in my view) I would be willing
to be
co-ordinator for the Agenda/Intake Committee.

> 3. I believe we have an emergency to find a date for the February
NC.
>    From ccTLD perspective, we have the whole week 19-23 February
>    on meetings, and the only reasonnable before Melbourne (10-13
March
>    add few days before for travels and usual pre-ICANN meetings)
>    seems the week of 26 Feb. May I suggest 26 February ?

I think your suggestion is very wise Elisabeth..... 26th works for me
would it be an idea to put this proposed date to the general list (for
comments) in advance of the next meeting so that the date of the Feb.
meeting can be fixed during the next Tel Conf.??

Best

Paul