[nc-intake]

Re: [nc-intake] Re: NC agenda

All,

Is the NC agenda and its references (URLs) in:
   http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20001219.NCtelecon-agenda.html
correct ? Anything missing ? Not too many URLs ?

To "Budget report" I added an URL to the current DNSO budget contributions
as provided yesterday by Louis (correcting Total Requested bottom line
from $18 K to $130 K, as a trivial mistake).

To "La followup on WhoIs" I added an URL to ICANN web page, as provided
by Louis, and including relevant information.

Accordingly to the Intake instructions, the agenda will be sent out to
various DNSO mailing lists later today, 7 December.

Elisabeth