[nc-intake]

Re: [nc-intake] LA agenda

I agree wholeheartedly.  With respect to he business plan, I think there
should be a discussion about a review of the UDRP since it will have been
in effect for almost once year.  There is a Board Resolution on the table
in this regard:

"FURTHER RESOLVED [99.115] that the Board requests the General Counsel,
with the assistance of staff, to prepare a summary of matters arising in
the drafting process that should be considered as possible future
refinements to the Uniform Dispute Resolution Policy and to transmit that
list to the Domain Name Supporting Organization for its study of those
matters, with a view toward submission to the Board in the year 2000 of any
recommendations the DNSO may have for such refinements."

Given how busy ICANN will be in the next couple of months with the new TLD
applications, I think we should spearhead such a review.  I had initially
volunteered along with Theresa and Kathy to develop a Task Force and still
remain very interested.