[nc-intake]

[nc-intake] Re: Agenda for the NC meeting 19 October

thanks for the input but i believe very strongly that 24 hours is,
practically, not a  long enough time to give anyone to respond so from now
on i feel we need to have 72 hours . if that time period is not considered
practical enough by the intake committee then i will take it up during the
council session.

i will be adding another 10 minutes to the icann staff time as they need to
bring us up=to-dat on the finances and we need their input on the LA
meeting.

we also need an agenda item dealing with discussions on hopw to deal with
1. openess with respect to teleconferences
2. taping & making available by internet access the names council meetings
(this would eliminate the need for real-time listen -in ports (which were
not provided at the last meeting by the way)
3. i would also assume that there is a necessity for an item 14 "ANB" (any
new business) or is this system designed to avoid this normal practice
4. what about a report from the CCTLD"s what is their current status with
the names council... is dennis in, out, up, down, or what ? do they have a
new representative

i may have more still so please dont consider this response as the final
response.

best wishes

ken