[nc-intake]

[nc-intake] Re: Agenda for the NC meeting 19 October

Ken,
as you know the concept of the NC is to help the chair.
The 24 hours for chair comments was part of the timeline agreed by the NC -
it is not a new proposal. It is just a question of the timetabling and
notice being given to the NC.
21 - days input
7 days IC to discuss and propose
1 days chair to review
13 days prior to the meeting NC sees the agenda
7 days prior reports sent

If we give the chair 72 hours, we either reduce the NC notice to 11 days or
must increase the cut off to say 23 days.  This is why we are having a
trial!

The chair can always change the agenda at any time up to the start of the
meeting if there are issues that need long-thinking through - but we need a
process to get an agenda to the NC asap.

I am not sure I understand the subtlety between proposed item 13 AOB = any
other business and your proposed item 14 - anb = any new business ?
Item 1 - agreement to the agenda is the opportunity for NC members to add
agenda items. The chair then tables them under AOB or anywhere else the
chair chooses.

Philip