[nc-intake]

[nc-intake] Revised Draft

I wonder whether we want to add a section that says the number of members
ion the IC shall not exceed and shall always be an odd number (to avoid
ties).  Also, should there be time limit on membership with an  idea that
everyone on the NC will be able to rotate onto this committee at some
point.

I thought that Ken wanted to add "ICANN staff" to the people that can
propose agenda items.

With respect to exceptions, I thought Ken wanted the Chair to also have the
discretion to deviate from these procedures if necessary.

Otherwise, I am on board with this, and thanks again for Philip for taking
the lead!