[nc-intake]

Re: [nc-intake] Revised report

For the time being, I thought it would be made up of us.  However, YJ makes
a good point that in going forward we should have defined number and the
manner in which they are selected.  At a minimum we should have an odd
number )so we can have a majority if needed,  I think we should leave the
selection to the NC since I think as a practical matter people are not
going to be pounding on the doors to be on it, and that we may want to
think about rotating the burden.  In fact, once we have support staff, we
may not even be needed.