From: R.Gaetano@iaea.org [mailto:R.Gaetano@iaea.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2000 5:47 AM
To: nc-intake@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [nc-intake]

I forgot:

About the planning, a yearly planning is OK, but since things evolve fast, I
think that the meeting calendar should be reviewed quarterly.
Something like the calendar for Quarter (n) approved by 15 of the last month
of Quarter (n-1).

About the proxies, a clear decision must be taken on whether a proxy can be
given to a non-NC representative. The issue has been raised already with
NonCom proxies, and may well happen again.
For this as well I am happy with Caroline's proposal.

Regards
Roberto