[nc-imptransfer]

[nc-imp] Transfer Implemenation Analysis

The attached document contains my analysis of the Transfer Task Force's
recommendations.  I apologize in advance for the length of the document and
the lateness of sending it but as you can figure out, it took considerable
time to write.  My suggestion in advance of today's call would be to look at
pages 1 & 2 and 17 to 19 if you can.

Chuck

 <<Transfer Task Force Implementation Analysis - Gomes.doc>>

Transfer Task Force Implementation Analysis - Gomes.doc