From: owner-nc-deletes@dnso.org [mailto:owner-nc-deletes@dnso.org] On
Behalf Of Adam Peake
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 1:09 AM
To: Jordyn A. Buchanan; nc-deletes@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [nc-deletes] Time to Vote

Apologies for sending this in late (too late?)  A question about

       3.1.6 Registrars should provide, both at the time of
registration and in a conspicuous place on their website, the fee
charged for the recovery of a domain name during the Redemption Grace
Period.

"at the time of registration" -- as names are registered for at least
a year, is there a risk in asking registrars to commit to a fee so
far in the future? I think "in a conspicuous place on their website"
is fine and probably enough.

Too late?

Thanks,

Adam

At 8:21 PM -0500 3/20/03, Jordyn A. Buchanan wrote:
>Hello all:
>
>Please find attached the proposed final report.  Please vote whether
>you support transmitting this as our final report to the GNSO council.
>Please please please try to vote by 2300 GMT tomorrow (that's 1700
EST).