[nc-deletes]

Re: [nc-deletes] Time to Vote

Apologies for sending this in late (too late?)  A question about

       3.1.6 Registrars should provide, both at the time of
registration and in a conspicuous place on their website, the fee
charged for the recovery of a domain name during the Redemption Grace
Period.

"at the time of registration" -- as names are registered for at least
a year, is there a risk in asking registrars to commit to a fee so
far in the future? I think "in a conspicuous place on their website"
is fine and probably enough.

Too late?

Thanks,

Adam