From: owner-nc-deletes@dnso.org [mailto:owner-nc-deletes@dnso.org] On
Behalf Of Jordyn Buchanan
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2003 9:30 PM
To: nc-deletes@dnso.org
Cc: evelyn.Remaley@wcom.com
Subject: [nc-deletes] Revisions to 3.1.4 and next call

Hello all:

First, here's some proposed revised text fo our recommendation 3.1.4:

"3.1.4 Registrars must provide a summary of their deletion policy, as
well as an indication of any auto-renewal policy that they may have, at
the time of registration.  This policy should include the expected time
at which a non-renewed domain name would be deleted relative to the
domain's expiration date, or a date range not to exceed ten days in
length.  Additionally, the policy should indicate any change to the
price of a renewal that may occur after the domain's expiration date but
prior to its deletion."

Second, it turns out I'll be travelling Monday morning, so can people do
a call on Tuesday (usual time -- 1400 GMT, 900 EST)?  Hopefully Bret
will have forwarded the proposed responses to the various public
comments by then and we'll be able to finalize revisions to the text.

Thanks,

Jordyn