[nc-deletes]

[nc-deletes] Revisions to 3.1.4 and next call

Hello all:

First, here's some proposed revised text fo our recommendation 3.1.4:

"3.1.4 Registrars must provide a summary of their deletion policy, as well as an indication of any auto-renewal policy that they may have, at the time of registration.  This policy should include the expected time at which a non-renewed domain name would be deleted relative to the domain's expiration date, or a date range not to exceed ten days in length.  Additionally, the policy should indicate any change to the price of a renewal that may occur after the domain's expiration date but prior to its deletion."

Second, it turns out I'll be travelling Monday morning, so can people do a call on Tuesday (usual time -- 1400 GMT, 900 EST)?  Hopefully Bret will have forwarded the proposed responses to the various public comments by then and we'll be able to finalize revisions to the text.

Thanks,

Jordyn