[nc-deletes]

Re: [nc-deletes] two additional issues

> What data do we have to even indicate that this is a problem?

Without naming names, I know of at least two parties who became so
exasperated with the impossibility of moving domain names away from one
registrar, that they took out snapbacks and waited for the names to expire.
They were surprised to then find the names in "unpaid names department"
limbo.

More data follows.  Everyday users don't make it onto NC task forces, but
they are out there.  How many of these would you want to read before there
was "evidence of a problem"

http://makeashorterlink.com/?T1D152833

http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q30222833

http://makeashorterlink.com/?H62222833

http://makeashorterlink.com/?N53221833

I particularly like that last one, where the guy says, "Who can I write to
high light that these people are
abusing/breaking the rules.  I've written to register.com and not received
any response."

Imagine that.  There are people who believe there are rules that registrars
are supposed to follow for deleting domain names.  The internet seems prone
to breed legends of that sort....