[nc-deletes]

Re: [nc-deletes] Minutes - Conference Call, November 15

Good point. If we wanted to recommend a registry-level re-allocation
solution, we might be sufficiently general about the precise
implementation to give individual registries freedom to license the
Snapnames technology or develop their own solution. I would hope that
the patent isn't so broad that it preempts all possible implementations.