[nc-deletes]

Re: [nc-deletes] Minutes - Conference Call, November 15

Given the issues that arose in the context of approving the WLS (issues that
are now before the Reconsideration Committee), I wonder whether we ought to
have Louis Touton provide us an early opinion on whether, in his judgment,
the DNSO could mandate a uniform re-allocation policy across all gTLDs. We
may not wish to step into the "reallocation" minefield if it's beyond the
scope of what we can do. Any thoughts?

     -- Bret

The language from the terms of reference is: "3. determine whether a uniform
delete and re-allocation process by gtld registries following receipt of a
delete command from a registrar is desirable, and if so, recommend an
appropriate process."