[nc-deletes]

Re: [nc-deletes] NEXT CALL NOVEMBER 25 14:00 UTC

14h00 GMT is 16h00 here, and I'll try to knock off an hour early.

I suggest someone looks now into the PC-to-telephone service and tries
it out with a miniconference. If it works let me have the details.

I'll be off for a week on a Perinatal workshop in South Africa (this
concerns mothers and babies dying and what to do about it) but may or
may not have dialup access. Since it is at the University of Pretoria
I'd guess yes. If not I'll catch up on Thursday night

el

--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse  \   *    /  Obstetrician & Gynaecologist (Saar)
<el@lisse.NA> el108    /       |               Oshakati State Hospital