[nc-budget]

[nc-budget] INVOICES FOR APPROVAL FROM AFNIC AND FISAT

Attached for your approval, you will find two invoices from FISAT and one from AFNIC for services provided to the DNSO during May, 2002.  These all fall below the $5,000 limit of approval authority delegated to the Names Council Budget Committee, thus I request your approval, disapproval, or abstention on these three payments.

As in the past, if any Committee member objects to any invoice(s), we will hold it(them) until the next meeting of the Budget Committee for action.

Thanks,

Roger Cochetti
Chair
Names Council Budget Committee