[nc-budget]

[nc-budget] Fwd: RE: [council] Time table and problems with voting during travel

Hi to all:

As Elisabeth has described in this e-mail, sometimes
it is necesary to hire telephone facilities for
voting.

I understand that this time will be less difficult
since it is only one ICANN member to select.

I suggest the Budget Comittee asks to Elisabeth if
DNSO will be charged for having such facilities she
described in her message below, available.

If yes, then I think that we must search alternatives
that may satisfy all Names Council member schedules
that doesn't need to make extra expenses.

Best Regards
Vany
:-)

--- Elisabeth Porteneuve