[nc-budget]

[nc-budget] Names Council Budget Committee Meeting in Stockholm Tentative

Hi Everyone, would you please hold Saturday, June 2nd at 8:00 am (Stockholm
time) for a possible meeting in Roger's room at the Sheraton Hotel. As I
mentioned in my last message, Roger is still waiting for the MOU from ICANN
management, and if he is able to get it by tomorrow then he would like to
hold a meeting while you are all in Stockholm. I will send a message at the
end of the day tomorrow to let you know whether or not the meeting will take
place, but for now please block the time on your calendars.

Vanny, would you please let me know whether or not you are in Stockholm.

Erica, if Vanny will be calling in then I will have to set up a dial-in, if
not, they can call you if you would prefer that.

Athena McAllister
Policy Office
VeriSign, Inc.
Tele: 202-973-6604 or 703-742-4725