From: Philip Sheppard [mailto:philip.sheppard@aim.be]
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 4:32 AM
To: DNSO budget
Subject: [nc-budget] Secretariat - contingency plan

Roger,
I have a concern re the timing issue for DNSO secretarial support.

The date is 2 February 2001. We have agreement from AFNIC to provide DNSO secretarial support until latest 31 March 2001 pro bono. We will shortly start a process to recruit a full-time sceretariat. It is possible that we will not be in a position to have a secretary in place by 1 April 2001. In this case could you consider a contingency plan? One option would be to talk with AFNIC and see what arrangements can be made on a monthly basis until we have the full-time position.

Philip.