[nc-budget]

Re: [nc-budget] proposed budget

on 15/12/00 14:34, Gomes, Chuck at cgomes@verisign.com wrote:

Philip,

You make a very valid point.  In my opinion, the NC has been acting too
cautiously for too long with regard to the constituencies who have not paid
their share of the agreed to fees.  At some point the issue needs to be
confronted and unfortunately, until a hard stand is taken, some will
probably never take steps to solve the problem.

Chuck

============
Slowly Chuck

I undestand the point, but knowing also the context of my own constituency,
I am not ready to accept any hard stand.
There are other ways!
Dany

Dany VANDROMME                    |  Directeur du GIP RENATER

                Reseau National de Telecommunications
         pour la Technologie, l'Enseignement et la Recherche

                                  |  ENSAM
Tel   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 30     |  151 Boulevard de l'Hopital
Fax   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 31     |  75013 Paris
E-mail: Dany.Vandromme@renater.fr |  FRANCE