[nc-budget]

Re: [nc-budget] An association under French law 1901

>Its good to hear that we have options. As I see it, the main problem of
>setting up in France is the language problem.  My French is not good and I
>would be unable to operate within a French language constitution.

-
Hi Erica,
I am afraid that my english is still poorer than your french....
I think that this should not be taken as a serious argument, either way!
-

>It may be worth considering setting up in Australia.  The law here is
>somewhere between US and UK law and it is easy to set up a not for profit as
>a legal entity.  Another option is to set up a company in Anguillia.  This
>is a British dependancy, stable, and a tax free jurisdiction.  I understand
>it is easy to set up a company on-line for, I believe, a cost of around
>$us1000 and to establish associated banking arrangements.
>
>erica.

Dany VANDROMME                    |  Directeur du GIP RENATER

Reseau National pour la Technologie, l'Enseignement et la Recherche

                                   |  ENSAM
Tel   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 30     |  151 Boulevard de l'Hopital
Fax   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 31     |  75013 Paris
E-mail: Dany.Vandromme@renater.fr |  FRANCE