[nc-budget]

[nc-budget] Proposed Telecon for next week of the Budget Committee

Hello All, I apologize for not getting with in order to coordinate a call for this week, per Roger's suggestion in some correspondence that went around last week...However, I would like to get feedback on everyone's availability for a call next week for the following days:

Tuesday, October 31 at 8: 00 am (ET)
Wednesday, November 1 at 8:00 am (ET)
Thursday, November 2 at 8:00 am (ET)

Please let me know your availability at your earliest convenience. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Athena McAllister
Policy Office
Network Solutions, Inc.

Tel: 703-742-4725