From: Louis Touton [mailto:touton@icann.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2000 10:41 AM
To: nc-budget@dnso.org
Subject: [nc-budget] DNSO Expenditure Costs

To the Budget Committee:

As of 18 October, ICANN has paid a net of $2,700 from the funds it is
holding for the DNSO.  This was a payment to the Berkman Center for
their services.  The DNSO also incurred a $9000 charge for Yokohama
webcasting, but this was reimbursed by Melbourne IT.  Some other
expenses from 1999 were incurred on behalf of the DNSO, but the DNSO has
not been charged for those.

I have also verified that $300 paid on behalf of the ccTLD constituency
was not included in the contribution figures I recently sent to the
Names Council.  As of today, the status of accounts is as follows:

         As of Tuesday, 18 October, ICANN's records indicate that
         it has received the following amounts on behalf of the
         DNSO:

                                  1st Call          2d Call
         Business Constituency   $5,000.00       $13,642.86
         ccTLD Constituency      $2,757.41            $0.00
         gTLD Constituency       $5,000.00       $13,642.86
         IP Constituency         $5,000.00       $13,642.86
         ISP Constituency            $0.00            $0.00
         NCDNHC                  $3,085.00            $0.00
         Registrars Constituency $5,000.00        $3,000.00
         Total paid             $25,842.41       $43,928.58

         Total both calls -     $69,770.99
         Net outlays -          $ 2,700.00
         Remaining available -  $67,070.99

In addition, the ISP constituency has indicated that it sent $5000 not
shown above, which we will track once we get tracking information.

Best regards,
Louis Touton