[nc-budget]

Re: [nc-budget] Rescheduling of this week's proposed teleconferencefor the nc bu dget committee

On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, McAllister, Athena wrote:

> Because of scheduling conflicts this week, I am proposing that the
> teleconference take place next week on Wednesday, October 18 at 9:00 am
> (ET). I will forward the dial-in information by the end of this week, so
> please make your calendar's accordingly.
-
Not for me. Question was asked (by Philip) and answered for October 16th,
not 18th.
I would appreciate that the scheduling of these meetings is done based on
a consensus base rather than by picking up a date not previously agreed.
Thanks
-

> Thank you in advance for your cooperation and I look forward to hearing back
> from you in order to confirm your participation on the call.
>
> Regards,
>
> Athena McAllister
> Policy Office
> Network Solutions, Inc.
>
> Tel: 703-742-4725
> Fax 202-466-9103

Dany VANDROMME                    |  Directeur du GIP RENATER

                Reseau National de Telecommunications
         pour la Technologie, l'Enseignement et la Recherche

                                  |  ENSAM
Tel   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 30     |  151 Boulevard de l'Hopital
Fax   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 31     |  75013 Paris
E-mail: Dany.Vandromme@renater.fr |  FRANCE