[nc-budget]

Re: [nc-budget] Job description

On the job description I agree completely with the sentiment expressed by
Chuck, Ken and Erica. Nothing I have said is otherwise.

I was just unhappy with the hybrid created by tacking on the detailed
operational activities to the clear four objectives originally laid out by
Chuck.
If we want the detail it should fall under the relevant objective.
If we do not want the detail it should not appear.

As suggested by Chuck, I will attempt a cut and paste and perhaps indulge in
a little editing as proposed by Erica, so as not to overburden the
description or give the wrong impression of balance.

Philip