[nc-budget]

[nc-budget] NAMES COUNCIL BUDGET COMMITTEE WORK GROUP

Erica is correct.  I think the full Budget Committee should let this group
finish its work and then come back to us.

I also agree with Erica's characterization of the task before her group.

I don't think anyone should be prevented from participating in Group that is
being led by Erica, but those who signed up for it ( from my recollection )
during our August 25th teleconference were Chuck and Elizabeth.

It is obvious, however, that we need to re-pose the question "Who would like
to participate in the Work Group that Erica is leading?"

If you wish to participate in the Work Group that Erica is leading, then
please notify this list so we can have a formal listing of the members of
Erica's Work Group.

Those of us who do not want to participate in the Group led by Erica should
do nothing and wait for the next meeting of the Budget Committee when we can
see the results.

Thanks.