From: owner-nc-budget@dnso.org [mailto:owner-nc-budget@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of erica.roberts
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2000 2:56 PM
To: nc-budget@dnso.org
Subject: [nc-budget] NC Budget subcommittee

Hi Elizabeth,
Would you please arrange for th message below to be sent out to the NC
Budget
subcommittee.  I don't seem to have the list (and I'm also unsure who is on
it!).

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
erica

NAMES COUNCIL BUDGET SUBCOMMITTEE

As discussed, the following issues are outstanding and need to be resolved.

1.  Search process

2.   Selection process
3.	Selection criteria

Chuck Gomes has volunteered to have a crack at drafting an outline of the
search process.

I have had a crack at drafting proposed selection criteria and outlining the
selection process (see below and/or attachment).

I would appreciate any comment/thoughts/suggestions  you may have.

By way of keeping the ball rolling, I would like to convene a teleconf for
later this week - say Fri 8.00 EST?  Chuck Gomes has agreed to host the conf
but at this stage is unclear who is on the sub-committee.  I'd appreciate it
if members would indicate their availablity or otherwise to the list asap.

The purpose of the teleconf is to conclude the business of the sub-committee
and finalise proposals for (i)the search process, (ii)the selection criteria
and (iii)the selection process. Clearly, if we are to achieve this (and
avoid
a long drawn out teleconf) we need to progress the matter on-line.

(snip)