[nc-budget]

[nc-budget] question without answer so far

In a previous mail, I pointed out the possible problem of the
participation of Erica to the nc-budget subgroup, since at the time of the
NC vote, it was mentionned that she was not appointed by Melbourne IT.

I am not ready (neither willing) to discuss about the topic of Erica
having or not the legitimity to work in the dnso on behalf of the
constituency, but rather remind that during the last confcall of the
nc-budget, Erica was in charge of providing further element for the
secretariat recruitment process.

Later, Erica did send a mail providing her new affiliation information,
but nothing about the expected task for the sub-group.

As we are already thinking to present some nc-budget report to the DNSO, I
am wondering how to proceed?

I suggested to take over Erica for the task, but except the
misunderstanding of Chuck, no answer, no comment....

Are you really willing to see that subgroup getting to some achievement or
is it just worth to stand by?

Comments?

Dany

Dany VANDROMME                    |  Directeur du GIP RENATER

                Reseau National de Telecommunications
         pour la Technologie, l'Enseignement et la Recherche

                                  |  ENSAM
Tel   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 30     |  151 Boulevard de l'Hopital
Fax   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 31     |  75013 Paris
E-mail: Dany.Vandromme@renater.fr |  FRANCE