[nc-budget]

RE: [nc-budget] Erika's disappearing from the scene

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

> Dany,
>
> Are you saying that you took Erica's place?  I was not aware of that.
-
Absolutely no!
I do not know about Erica's seat.
I was only refering to a specific task that Erica was supposed to
coordinate to proceed with the call for candidate for the DNSO secretary
position. In the nc-budget subgroup. she was supposed to propose rules and
selection criteria and so on.
Since apparently she left the DNSO NC seat (still to be announced
officially by the registrar constituency I guess), I do not want that task
(in the nc-budget subgroup) to take unwanted delay.
Noting more that that!
Dany
-