[nc-budget]

RE: [nc-budget] RE: Chuck's Detailed Job Description for DNSO Sec retariat

Chuck,

Your approach to my comments is on target, they clarify also
one complete misunderstunding -- the consultant cannot be managed
by the NC consensus process -- sound like an ICANN joke,
you must have laugh heartilly !
Rather, I wanted to say that because the NC Chair will change
rather frequently, it has impact on consultant profile, and
consultant obligations should be defined carrefully (to avoid
the work with the direction choosen by consultant).

Under Objective #1
Ff it is only "it might happen", may I suggest therefore you suppress it ?

Thank you a lot for a smile this morning,
Elisabeth