[nc-budget]

RE: [nc-budget] FW: Secretariat

I am very comfortable with Erica's analysis and recommendations including
the priorities she suggested.  My personal feeling is that objective #4 is
ultimately the most important and we should hire someone who will be able to
do that job.  Hopefully Objectives 1 and 3 could eventually be offloaded to
someone else as resources allow.

Chuck