[nc-budget]

[nc-budget] RE: Draft #1 - Request for Sponsors

Theresa, your request has been taken into account --
you and Philip, you did received a majordomo message.

I changed To: into nc-budget@dnso.org -- the list is archived
and it is much easier to catch with discussion and documents.

Thank you,
Elisabeth

NB. If any of you have email problems with any list on the dnso.org
    (which may happen if technical parameters of various names servers
    all over the world are not correct, we recently saw such a things
    as a TTL paramet set to 10 minutes and probably forgotten --
    the invisibility will be from time to time, the worst possible
    situation),
    well if you have a problem -- DO NOT HESITATE, drop me an email
    immediately, the dnso.org site is at AFNIC, my research lab
    is ten kilometers distance, different ISPs, name servers, etc.

--original message follows--