[nc-budget]

[nc-budget] Re: Budget Committee Telcon Reminder

Athena,

I have difficulties for Friday 11 August, but no problem
for Thursday 10 August.
Wednesday 9 August afternoon EDT (18:00 CET and later) is OK, but not
Wednesday morning EDT -- I will be watching the Second launch
of Cluster satellites from ESA offices (will be "Live" on some
TV networks).

Have a nice weekend,
Elisabeth