[icann-nominations] Don Telage

 1. Full name:  Brian O'Shaughnessy
 2. E-mail address:   brianos@netsol.com <mailto:brianos@netsol.com>
 3. Organization you work for (if apply):  Network Solutions, Inc.
 4. Name of the person being nominated or supported:  Don Telage

Statement of Support

I second the nomination of Don Telage of Network Solutions.  Don's breadth
of knowledge, his unique perspective on the Domain Name System and ICANN's
evolution,  and his passion for the ecology of the Internet all make up the
characteristics of one of the Internet's leading votaries. For these
explicit reasons, Don is ideally suit to play a pivotal role in the critical
coming years of ICANN's development.  As the Board takes shape, I believe
its crucial to retain individuals whose professional and intellectual acumen
are suited to understand the changes ongoing in the Internet as well as the
attendant policy shifts occurring as result of the Internet's and therefore
ICANN's maturation, Don Telage is such an individual.  I wholeheartedly
second his nomination and urge others to consider Don's candidacy.

Brian O'Shaughnessy
Senior Manager, Corporate Communications
Network Solutions
505 Huntmar Park Drive
Herndon, Virginia
+1 703 326 6076 (P)