[icann-nominations] support for Don Telage

1.      Full name: Mark Kosters
2.      E-mail address: markk@internic.net
3.      Organization you work for (if apply): Network Solutions
4.      Name of the person being supported: Donald N. Telage

Statement of Support

I support the nomination of Don Telage to be a member of the ICANN
board. I have known Don professionally for over four years now and
have a great deal of respect for him. During those four years, Don
has been intimately involved in governance activity.  Don has been involved
as a board member of ARIN. He and I share a common goal on doing what
is best for the internet which transcends our day-to-day jobs.

Regards,
Mark

--

Mark Kosters     markk@internic.net      InterNIC Registration Services
PGP Key fingerprint =  1A 2A 92 F8 8E D3 47 F9  15 65 80 87 68 13 F6 48