[icann-endorsements]

[icann-endorsements] endorsement of Joana Lane

3a. Jefsey Morfin
3b. jefsey@wanadoo.fr
3c. Joana Lane
I certainly support Joana Lane's candicacy. What counts is not who is
elected but that the good ideas are enacted and the confusions are
clarified. Each of us has a differences in style, culture,  and experience
but at the end of the day we agree on most and I fully trust that she will
be a real good Director.

"Messieurs les Anglais, tirez les premiers !"

--
Election of the ICANN Board Director by the DNSO
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/icann-endorsements/Arc01/