[icann-endorsements]

[icann-endorsements] Weikers Endorsement

**	Full name of the endorser: J. Edwin Jackson II
**	E-mail address of the endorser: edwin.jackson@lexis-nexis.com
**	Full name of the endorsed nominee: Ronald N. Weikers
**	I support and endorse Ron for a position on the Board of Directors
of ICANN. Ron has an excellent background for this position and has proven
himself to be a pioneer on the Internet and how it can be useful in everyday
life. I think he would serve the board well.

J. Edwin Jackson II
Director
Custom Legal Publishing
800-446-3410 x 7652 (Phone)
804-972-7531 (Fax)

--
Election of the ICANN Board Director by the DNSO
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/icann-endorsements/Arc00/maillist.html