[icann-endorsements]

[icann-endorsements] Weikers Endorsement

My name is Richard K. Traub and I would like to endorse the nomination of Ron Weikers for a position on the Board of Directors of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN") in the election to fill one of the seats held by ICANN's Domain Name Supporting Organization ("DNSO").

My registered e-mail is: rtraub@tels.com

I am endorsing as nominee: Ronald N. Weikers

I have known Ron for several years and can state with certainty his commitment to the future of the Internet and the myriad of issues it presents. He believes firmly to the importance of the Internet and devoted his personal and professional life to issues evolving therefrom.  I know him to be a brilliant legal practitioner, a man of the highest moral value, and a man of considered judgment.  I strongly endorse his nomination.