[gTLD-com]

[gtld-com] Request for final comments

Thomas,
thanks for the support and comment.

As you know, adding value was one of the criteria in the Lynn report which was supported in the registrars position paper.
You are right to point out the intrinsic difference between the objective of adding value and the need for ICANN to make  a judgment about this. I believe this is why Bruce earlier made the suggestion which I will act upon in separating out the objectives in expanding the name space from the criteria that may apply to any applicant registry.

Philip