[gTLD-com]

[gtld-com] IDNs and gTLDs

Committee,
please note that the copy recipients of this thread seem to be getting out of hand. I am sending this solely to the publicly archived group where the discussion belongs.

If the question raised on IDNs and new gTLDs have been adequately addressed in another forum, I would be happy to make reference to that forum and be done with it.

If however there are questions unresolved - then it seems to me to be helpful to comment.

Philip